Very brief post to give you all a heads up on a couple of new exciting happenings…. My Little Paris launches today (I think, according to the email I received) in the UK, this stylish and exciting little site, has now made its carefully curated boxes available for the UK. As well as receiving instant Parisien chic in to your inbox, you can now subscribe to their monthly boxes, full of treats. Check it out here. A big thanks to Caroline Hirons for the heads up – her site is wonderful. On Thursday in the Uniqlo (I’m a big fan – more comprehensive post coming up shortly) new Ines de la Fressange Collection launches. A Chanel muse (beat that) If I could look half as good as she does I’d be made up. Now you (and I) can at least attempt it. Well-made, well-thought out pieces. The last collection was a sell-out. Get in.
- @R_McCormack Really glad it's not just me. 4 hours ago
- RT @BoringEnormous: Sign Language Basic Level: "where's my fucking carrot, Brenda?" https://t.co/7YuJxYhs4i 5 hours ago
- @joshspero @Sathnam boroughmarket.org.uk/traders/kappac… 6 hours ago
- @sqwawk @VictoriaRalfs1 @melyork @Sathnam They are 😍 11 hours ago
- @joshspero @Sathnam At that German place Kàppa-thingy? They are bloody amazing. 11 hours ago
- Follow Tooting to Falmouth & Beyond on WordPress.com
Follow me on Pinterest