Very brief post to give you all a heads up on a couple of new exciting happenings…. My Little Paris launches today (I think, according to the email I received) in the UK, this stylish and exciting little site, has now made its carefully curated boxes available for the UK. As well as receiving instant Parisien chic in to your inbox, you can now subscribe to their monthly boxes, full of treats. Check it out here. A big thanks to Caroline Hirons for the heads up – her site is wonderful. On Thursday in the Uniqlo (I’m a big fan – more comprehensive post coming up shortly) new Ines de la Fressange Collection launches. A Chanel muse (beat that) If I could look half as good as she does I’d be made up. Now you (and I) can at least attempt it. Well-made, well-thought out pieces. The last collection was a sell-out. Get in.
- RT @RachJBurns: So on Kings Heath High Street we have a Specsavers inbetween a Lloyds’ Pharmacy and a Greggs. Yes, that’s right: Specs a… 15 hours ago
- @susanhillwriter @JennieWren56 Wow, well done! 2 days ago
- @susanhillwriter Sorry I can't find it! 2 days ago
- @susanhillwriter Let me just check. P.S. A NEW ONE! 2 days ago
- @velocciraptor No-one goes to the loo, EVER. Especially in pubs/bars. In normal life you say 'Excuse me, I'm just g… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 days ago
- Follow Tooting to Falmouth & Beyond on WordPress.com
Follow me on Pinterest